Packer3d Online Service is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, Russian and it was last updated on 2009-05-21. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate.
The Packer3d Online Service calculates optimal plans for loading different types of boxes, cylinders, and pallets into containers, trucks, and railroad freight cars.
The Service allows:
- to save on transportation, increasing load density by 5%-20% (according to data from our clients);
- to quickly figure out how much space cargo will occupy in a certain container/truck/railroad freight car;
- to figure out the amount of cargo necessary to fill the entire volume of a transport vehicle, without hanging up the phone;
- to select the optimal delivery vehicle;
- to precisely determine the amount of railroad freight cars, trucks, or containers necessary for a large shipment;
- to be absolutely certain that nothing has to be left at the port, if the software calculated that an item will fit, then you may rest assured that it will fit;
- to manage your 3PL operator;
- to know the linear length that your assembled cargo will occupy during transport, ahead of time;
- to reduce the impact of your loader`s condition after the holidays on the density of your loading;
- reduce the amount of breakage;
- detailed functions and capabilities
1. Enter goods, select shipment`s quantity and parameters.
2. Select a railroad freight car, truck, cargo truck, or container model, or enter one of our own.
3. The loading plan appears on the screen within a few seconds.
4. A report is created, typed, copied, and sent via email.
Packer3d Online Service is accessed through Packer3d Online Client application installed on your computer.
Connecting to Packer3d Online Service is easy:
1. Register on packer3d.com website; registration is free.
2. Download and install the Packer3d Online client application, which is used to access the Packer3d Online Service.
3. Enter your login and password in the Packer3d Online Client application configuration settings.
You can now start using the Packer3d Online Service!
See more http://www.packer3d.com
Packer3d Online Service (version 3.4) has a file size of 28.21 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 321 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.