The Packer3d Online Service calculates optimal plans for loading different types of boxes, cylinders, and pallets into containers, trucks, and railroad freight cars.
The Service allows:
- to save on transportation, increasing load density by 5%-20% (according to data from our clients);
- to quickly figure out how much space cargo will occupy in a certain container/truck/railroad freight car;
- to figure out the amount of cargo necessary to fill the entire volume of a transport vehicle, without hanging up the phone;
- to select the optimal delivery vehicle;
- to precisely determine the amount of railroad freight cars, trucks, or containers necessary for a large shipment;
- to be absolutely certain that nothing has to be left at the port, if the software calculated that an item will fit, then you may rest assured that it will fit;
- to manage your 3PL operator;
- to know the linear length that your assembled cargo will occupy during transport, ahead of time;
- to reduce the impact of your loader`s condition after the holidays on the density of your loading;
- reduce the amount of breakage;
- detailed functions and capabilities
1. Enter goods, select shipment`s quantity and parameters.
2. Select a railroad freight car, truck, cargo truck, or container model, or enter one of our own.
3. The loading plan appears on the screen within a few seconds.
4. A report is created, typed, copied, and sent via email.
Packer3d Online Service is accessed through Packer3d Online Client application installed on your computer.
Connecting to Packer3d Online Service is easy:
1. Register on packer3d.com website; registration is free.
2. Download and install the Packer3d Online client application, which is used to access the Packer3d Online Service.
3. Enter your login and password in the Packer3d Online Client application configuration settings.
You can now start using the Packer3d Online Service!
See more http://www.packer3d.com
Read The publisher description in: Russian