The Packer3d Online Service calculates optimal plans for loading different types of boxes, cylinders, and pallets into containers, trucks, and railroad freight cars.
The Service allows:
- to save on transportation, increasing load density by 5%-20% (according to data from our clients);
- to quickly figure out how much space cargo will occupy in a certain container/truck/railroad freight car;
- to figure out the amount of cargo necessary to fill the entire volume of a transport vehicle, without hanging up the phone;
- to select the optimal delivery vehicle;
- to precisely determine the amount of railroad freight cars, trucks, or containers necessary for a large shipment;
- to be absolutely certain that nothing has to be left at the port, if the software calculated that an item will fit, then you may rest assured that it will fit;
- to manage your 3PL operator;
- to know the linear length that your assembled cargo will occupy during transport, ahead of time;
- to reduce the impact of your loader`s condition after the holidays on the density of your loading;
- reduce the amount of breakage;
- detailed functions and capabilities
1. Enter goods, select shipment`s quantity and parameters.
2. Select a railroad freight car, truck, cargo truck, or container model, or enter one of our own.
3. The loading plan appears on the screen within a few seconds.
4. A report is created, typed, copied, and sent via email.
Packer3d Online Service is accessed through Packer3d Online Client application installed on your computer.
Connecting to Packer3d Online Service is easy:
1. Register on packer3d.com website; registration is free.
2. Download and install the Packer3d Online client application, which is used to access the Packer3d Online Service.
3. Enter your login and password in the Packer3d Online Client application configuration settings.
You can now start using the Packer3d Online Service!
See more http://www.packer3d.com
» version 3.4 - posted on 2009-05-21
Modified GUI and Packer3d Core Algorithm
EULA - End User License Agreement
End User License Agreement ("EULA") for packer3d-online software.
YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE MEANS THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE SOFTWARE. BY INSTALLING, DOWNLOADING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, UNDERSTAND THEM, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED AND MAY NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
1. "packer3d" means JSC "Packer 3d".
2. "Software" means any software programs and correspondent documentation icnluded into the packer3d-online distribution kit.
The foregoing license gives you limited license to freely use and copy the Software for any purpose, provided that EULA are retained in all copies and that EULA is included verbatim in any distributions.
packer3d and its suppliers retain all right, title and interest, including all copyright and intellectual property rights, in and to, the Software and all copies thereof. All rights not specifically granted in this EULA, including Federal and International Copyrights, are reserved by packer3d and its suppliers.
You may not alter, merge, modify, adapt or translate the Software, or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.
You may not sell, rent, lease, or sublicense the Software.
You may not modify the Software or create derivative works based upon the Software.
In the event that you fail to comply with this EULA, packer3d may terminate the license and you must destroy all copies of the Software.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, ITS DOCUMENTATION, OR ANY DERIVATIVES THEREOF, EVEN IF THE AUTHORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
THE AUTHORS AND DISTRIBUTORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THIS SOFTWARE AND ITS DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND THE AUTHORS AND DISTRIBUTORS HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE MAINTENANCE, SUPPORT, UPDATES, ENHANCEMENTS, OR MODIFICATIONS